So you might have heard that Apple got into a spot of bother recently because they 'forgot' to tell iPhone owners that their 'Mobi' was constantly logging their location and saving it to a mysterious file in their phone, on their computer and at Apple HQ on that deserted island in the middle of the tropical sea, the one that the top of the mountain comes off (actually that's not true, I was just winding you up, I believe the data was only recorded on your phone and PC). Here's the Guardians coverage in case you don’t know what I’m on about. Now this may worry a lot of people, you know those types that are 'getting up to no good' (the miscreants) and those that just don’t like firms like Apple doing their big brother act on them (the liberty warriors). Personally I wasn't that fussed because I don't spend every minute of the day looking over my shoulder and so ferreted out a nifty bit of software that maps the results from that 'secret' file and I have to say it was quite cool. If you are interested, here's a link to my UK map (it covers the world - but who wants to know where I’ve been on holiday and which European cities I’ve been to?) click here for the map. The thing that struck me, and it’s obvious when you think about it, is how much of our fair land we (well I) don't actually 'use' - ever. My map shows me spending time in a sort of big 'T' from Liverpool to Hull and down to London. No surprises there, its where most of the big cities are and I spend a lot of my time working with businesses that are based in the main populations. The thing that spiked my interest was seeing the actual data on a map. Looking at the image, I reckon I only actually use about 10% of the UK. So, any ideas what to do with the other 90%?